The Goat Farm Atlanta Photographers Phillip Justman Of all the places Atlanta photographers love to shoot, we had the honor of shooting Phillip Justman at The Goat Farm Atlanta this past week. Here are a couple of highlights from the session.
Headshots Atlanta - Recent Work
As we are natives to this city, we love to shoot Headshots Atlanta! We love finding new local venues all the time. Whether you’re looking for PROFESSIONAL headshots Atlanta, or ACTING headshots Atlanta, we’ve got you covered. Below are a couple of posts from our latest work.
Atlanta Portrait Photographers | Amy Had a blast shooting with Amy this morning! Atlanta portrait photographers everywhere would LOVE to work with a subject as awesome as this gem. Amy is an up and coming actress on the Atlanta acting scene. Can’t wait to see what amazing things she’ll do next! Headshots […]
Keith | Headshots in Atlanta Racing the clock to grab the last few moments of sunlight, we had the opportunity to photograph Keith from Owl Fitness just after our Shoot and Share Photographers’ meeting! If you’re looking for a venue for headshots in Atlanta, Brookhaven park made for a pretty backdrop! Below are a […]
Amanda | Atlanta Headshots Atlanta Headshots are always SO much fun to do – especially when we get to work with a person as wonderful as AMANDA from A Bloch Photography! Planner for Atlanta’s Shoot and Share Photographers’ group, we HAD to get a picture of her. Despite not being able to move my […]
Molly | Professional Headshot Atlanta Despite the fact it was a rather chilly day, the photographer outing for Shoot and Share (in Atlanta) was a success! If you’re looking for Headshots in Atlanta, Brookhaven park makes for an excellent venue! The quick session below features the lovely Molly of Molly Weir Photography. We bring […]
Tricia | Headshots Atlanta After finishing up a quick family session with Tricia, her husband Stephen, and their dog Elsie – Tricia and I dived into a quick headshot session! Despite this session taking place outside their home on Shelter Island, New York – we LOVE these Headshots Atlanta! Looking for a Professional Headshot […]
Headshots in Atlanta | Keith Immediately following the Shoot and Share Photographers’ meeting, we had time to grab a few headshots in Atlanta with Keith from Owl Fitness. Being the end of November, we had to move FAST to grab what we could before the sun set. Here’s a quick sneak peek from our […]
Atlanta Headshots | Amanda We’re so excited to bring this Atlanta headshots sneak peek with the glowing smile of Amanda from A Bloch Photography. Having organized the Shoot and Share photographers’ event, we could not let her leave WITHOUT a quick headshot session. Below is a quick preview! Can’t wait to show more next week. […]
Professional Headshot Atlanta | Molly Are you looking for a professional headshot Atlanta? You’ve come to the right place! Out on a photographers’ shoot meeting with Shoot and Share, we happened to snap a couple GORGEOUS headshots of Molly from Molly Weir Photography! Here’s a quick sneak peek! More to come. To […]
Headshots Atlanta | Tricia We were so excited when we got to travel to Shelter Island, New York for this quick headshot session for a dear friend – Tricia! You want headshots, Atlanta? Well look no more! We did this shoot just after shooting a quick family session with Tricia, her husband Stephen, and their […]
Atlanta Wedding Photographers | Headshots Atlanta | Kaleb Atlanta Wedding Photographers
Finding the Best Headshots Atlanta!
If you’re looking for the best Atlanta headshots and to have your photo taken professionally, it’s best to prepare well for the shoot so that you can get the most from your session. You should be sure to get a good night’s rest before the shoot, prepare appropriate clothing for the shoot, and be sure you are groomed from head to toe with natural makeup, hair, and manicured fingers and toes. Here are a few tips on getting the most out of your professional headshots Atlanta service:
Clothing Tips and Colors
- First, be sure to use solid colors like red, blue, orange, purple, or black if you are preparing for a business photo shoot.
- Try to avoid large or bold brand names.
- Your shoes should match your clothes as much as possible and avoid wrinkles by getting your outfits professionally pressed the day before the shoot.
- As a female, be sure to shave or wax any necessary areas before the shoot, or consult your photographer to find out what is best.
- Too many outfits, or accessory items within each outfit can overly complicate your session. If you’re looking for a basic headshot, just be sure to wear nice solid colors without any large and distracting patterns.
Nothing Too Flashy
- Avoid distracting accessories such as overly elaborate watches or rings.
- If you do wear earrings, make sure they are simple and moderate.
- Don’t wear any other jewelry, unless planned ahead of time with your photographer.
- Bring along any props, such as a hat, that you feel are important. It might be a great fit for your Atlanta headshots session.
- Bring a small brush to clean your clothes, a mirror, and some wipes.
- Bring a small makeup kit and some hair care tools for touch ups.
Less is More for Makeup
- Remember that less is more when it comes to makeup.
- If you can, have your makeup professionally done the day of your shoot.
- The key is to look at as natural as possible while covering any problem areas.
- Make sure your makeup matches your skin tone and complements your outfit.
- Be cautious with hair spray. Hair should have movement, but enough control so that those stray hairs stay in place.
- To get professional Atlanta headshots, be sure to do your research ahead of time.
Location of the Shoot
- Be sure to discuss the location with your photographer.
- If you are going to be outside, wearing an outfit that provides enough contrast in a creative and powerful way is important.
Prepare the Night Before
- Be sure to get a good night’s rest the night before your photo shoot.
- Eat a healthy breakfast to keep you strong, energetic, and looking your best on the day of the session.
In the end, finding headshots Atlanta is an important thing for anyone who needs a professional photo in this area. Acting headshots Atlanta can also be found at a reasonable price; just do a bit of research and compare selections to make sure you’ve found the best one for your needs.