[vc_row bgmode=”customimagebg” image=”7273″ bgposition=”bottom center” bgrepeat=”stretch” bgattachment=”fixed” section_overlay=”yes_overlay” sectionoveralycolor=”#000000″ sectionoverlayopacity=”0.50″ video_opacity_overlay=”0.70″][vc_column][az_blank_divider height_value=”200″][az_special_heading heading_color=”custom” heading_size=”custom” heading_align=”textaligncenter” animation_loading=”yes” content_heading=”ATLANTA HEADSHOTS” custom_heading_size=”68″ custom_heading_color=”#ffffff”][az_blank_divider height_value=”200″][vc_row_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][az_blank_divider height_value=”50″][az_special_heading heading_align=”textaligncenter” content_heading=”HEADSHOTS ATLANTA – RECENT WORK”][az_blank_divider][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][az_column_text]
As we are natives to this city, we love to shoot Headshots Atlanta! We love finding new local venues all the time. Whether you’re looking for PROFESSIONAL headshots Atlanta, or ACTING headshots Atlanta, we’ve got you covered. Below are a couple of posts from our latest work.
[/az_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][az_blank_divider height_value=”50″][az_latest_posts post_layout=”masonry-layout” post_columns_count=”3clm” post_number=”All” post_categories=”headshots-atlanta”][az_blank_divider height_value=”50″][az_column_text]
Finding the Best Headshots Atlanta!
If you’re looking for the best Atlanta headshots and to have your photo taken professionally, it’s best to prepare well for the shoot so that you can get the most from your session. You should be sure to get a good night’s rest before the shoot, prepare appropriate clothing for the shoot, and be sure you are groomed from head to toe with natural makeup, hair, and manicured fingers and toes. Here are a few tips on getting the most out of your professional headshots Atlanta service:
Clothing Tips and Colors
- First, be sure to use solid colors like red, blue, orange, purple, or black if you are preparing for a business photo shoot.
- Try to avoid large or bold brand names.
- Your shoes should match your clothes as much as possible and avoid wrinkles by getting your outfits professionally pressed the day before the shoot.
- As a female, be sure to shave or wax any necessary areas before the shoot, or consult your photographer to find out what is best.
- Too many outfits, or accessory items within each outfit can overly complicate your session. If you’re looking for a basic headshot, just be sure to wear nice solid colors without any large and distracting patterns.
Nothing Too Flashy
- Avoid distracting accessories such as overly elaborate watches or rings.
- If you do wear earrings, make sure they are simple and moderate.
- Don’t wear any other jewelry, unless planned ahead of time with your photographer.
- Bring along any props, such as a hat, that you feel are important. It might be a great fit for your Atlanta headshots session.
- Bring a small brush to clean your clothes, a mirror, and some wipes.
- Bring a small makeup kit and some hair care tools for touch ups.
Less is More for Makeup
- Remember that less is more when it comes to makeup.
- If you can, have your makeup professionally done the day of your shoot.
- The key is to look at as natural as possible while covering any problem areas.
- Make sure your makeup matches your skin tone and complements your outfit.
- Be cautious with hair spray. Hair should have movement, but enough control so that those stray hairs stay in place.
- To get professional Atlanta headshots, be sure to do your research ahead of time.
Location of the Shoot
- Be sure to discuss the location with your photographer.
- If you are going to be outside, wearing an outfit that provides enough contrast in a creative and powerful way is important.
Prepare the Night Before
- Be sure to get a good night’s rest the night before your photo shoot.
- Eat a healthy breakfast to keep you strong, energetic, and looking your best on the day of the session.
In the end, finding headshots Atlanta is an important thing for anyone who needs a professional photo in this area. Acting headshots Atlanta can also be found at a reasonable price; just do a bit of research and compare selections to make sure you’ve found the best one for your needs.[/az_column_text][az_blank_divider height_value=”50″][/vc_column][/vc_row]