Olde Rope Mill Park, situated in Woodstock, GA, is a charming park that is highly popular among outdoor enthusiasts. The park includes a industrial style bridge, several trails with breathtaking views, and even a waterfall if you’re willing to hike for a bit!
Where is Olde Rope Mill Park?
Olde Rope Mill Park is located at –
690 Olde Rope Mill Park Rd, Woodstock, GA 30188
Olde Rope Mill Park Photos
For those interested in having their photos taken at Olde Rope Mill Park, it’s an ideal location for capturing stunning outdoor shots. The park’s scenic beauty and captivating views make it an excellent backdrop for portraits, family photos, or even engagement sessions.
If you plan to take photos at Olde Rope Mill Park, it is highly recommended to schedule your session on a weekday & arrive early (well before 5pm). This will allow you to avoid crowds and take advantage of optimal lighting conditions!
Due to the crowded nature of this park and limited parking capacity, this location is not recommended for weekend photo sessions.
Additional Information About Olde Rope Mill Park
Here are some additional details about Olde Rope Mill Park that may be helpful for someone considering having their photos taken there:
- Hours of Operation: Olde Rope Mill Park is open from sunrise to sunset, so keep this in mind when planning your photo shoot. (Currently 7am – 11pm 7 days a week – as of 2023 – but be sure to check the park’s website for most up to date information.)
- Parking: The park has a couple of smaller parking lots available. It is HIGHLY recommended to arrive early (well before 5pm on a weekday). Due to limited parking availability, this location is not recommended for weekend portrait sessions.
- Facilities: The park has public restrooms for changing, picnic areas, and benches for seating.
- Weather Conditions: The best time to take photos at Olde Rope Mill Park is during the spring and fall when the weather is cooler, and the foliage is at its most colorful.
- Accessibility: The park is generally wheelchair accessible with a paved walking trail, but some trails may be more challenging to navigate for those with mobility issues.
To see more high school senior photos done at Olde Rope Mill Park, check out the slideshow below –